We only store your personal data and the data from your orders for the purpose of ensuring you will also receive the goods you order from us.
If you do not want us to store such data, then please inform us directly when ordering or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we process your data:
Th. Scholten GmbH & Co. KG
If you have any questions or issues regarding the topic of data privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AS WELL AS THE NATURE AND PURPOSE OF THE INTENDED PROCESSING OF DATA
When we act on your behalf, we collect the following information:
- Title, first name, last name
- A valid email address
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Information required to process your order
This data is collected for the following purposes:
- To be able to identify you as our customer
- To process your order
- To communicate with you
- To bill you for your order
This data processing is necessary according to Art. 6(1)(1b) GDPR for the purposes stated.
The personal data we collect is stored until the end of our business relationship with you as a customer and thereafter until the applicable statutory retention requirements expire (e.g. according to the German Commercial Code (HGB) or Fiscal Code of Germany (AO)) and are then deleted unless you have consented to storage after the statutory expiration date according to Art. 6(1)(1a) GDPR.
2. DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties with the exception of the transportation company we have contracted to deliver the goods you have ordered.
3. RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
You have the following rights:
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time according to Art. 7(3) GDPR. The result of this is that we are not allowed to process the data for which you have provided consent any more in the future.
- The right to request information about the personal data concerning you that we have processed according to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, or objection to processing, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, and if applicable, meaningful information about logic involved.
- The rectification or completion without undue delay of the personal data concerning you that we have stored according to Art. 16 GDPR.
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you unless its processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, to perform a task carried out in the public interest, or to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- According to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if you should contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you, the processing unlawful but you oppose the erasure of your personal data, or we do not require the data any more but you require the data to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR.
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well as the right to demand transmission of this data to another controller.
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place of our registered office for this purpose.
4. RIGHT TO OBJECT
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6(1)(1f) GDPR, then you have the right according to Art. 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object without providing information on your particular situation, and we must comply with your request. If you want to withdraw or object to the processing of your personal data, then all you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.